Tuesday, October 7, 2008

october 4th.

it is not my style to do this, but as i was tagged by both everyday moments and the spotted sparrow on the same day, i suppose i will comply...here are six random tidbits about the wonder that is licia:

  • i don't have cartilage or reflexes in either knee.
  • i can read a little over one hundred pages per hour.
  • i practice writing with my left hand daily, in hopes of becoming ambidextrous.
  • i am a native floridian, and i loathe hot weather.
  • i have had thirteen concussions so far. i am afraid to shave my head because of all the bumps on my skull.
  • i have had the same email account for almost fifteen years.
and, to do my part in perpetuating the insanity... a pretty rock, brainure, curious mess, free forged, and my aphrodite should all consider themselves tagged. take that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

100 hundred pages in an hour. I wish I could do that.

Yazmin said...

How in the world do you get 13 concussions???

Finally got around to making my post, too:

http://www.aprettyrock.com/tagged-6-random-things

Thanks for the tag!

Starla said...

late response i know...but....13 concussions??? are you THAT accident prone? lol

Post a Comment